Tuesday, November 18, 2008

NEW CLOTHESSSSS! (:



halter neck top with floral prints in black and in white.
Condition : 8.5/10 , worn thrice.
Selling for :
$10 !!!
p.s white piece looks exactly the same as the black one as shown just that colour differs (:


SOLD TO CHINGYEE!

the white piece in the photo looks abit beige due to spotlight when photo was taken.




White braided dress!
Condition : 9/10 , worn once only.
Selling for : $15!
It's a super nice piece (: the straps are braided.

SOLD TO CHING YEE!


Email me at
keepthegroovegoing@hotmail.com or text me if you're interested! If you like the other two pieces in my previous post which are not pending, you can text/email me too. Price negotiable (:








YOWZAAAA!




Life's treating me real bad today. I-was-stiff-bored-ttm ): woke up at 12noon, watch teevee all the way until 6pm, starved the whole day, then cooked some vege and egg for dinner. Urgzzz, boring.
Yesterday, vera dearest came over to ma crib to dye our hair. Choco brown, no difference -.- saddzzz. After that, shengzy came to pick me up from westmall and we went to ikea with his family to look for new beds.



Only picture ytd.


Then it was about 10pm when we left so we went to hollandv's crystal jade for late dinner. Hahaha we yadared a hell lot until it was near 12 so we headed home. K that's my not so eventful sunday.











Saturday, was my piano exam. Hahah i did ok, i guess? Yayayyyy, at least i don't think i'll fail. Met the barker entourage+nat+manda after that and we went to raffles marina country club for lunch. Yummmzzz, i so love the food there! (: We swam after that. Awesome, but tiring day!



Hahah, jl fell asleep at the jacuzzi pool.

Nat and i fighting! :D










Elton, terry. I'm sorry man! Heeeeeee





lubchew!





nat and manda!





natzzy is a kutezzy pie.





my scary feet. still wanna be my friend? (:





boyzzz.





LOOK AT XIANWEN!


Eyebags eyebags go away!












sleepyzzzz eyes!




i miss this boy.









Okay now, should i stay home and watch prison break the whole day tomorrow or should i go out alone to shop? This sucks yknow. ALL of my friends in poly don't have break, jc friends are already studying so who am i supposed to meet so i have to shop alone. Ha, actually i secretly enjoy shopping alone la.


Oh anyways, i've already thought of what to get sheng for christmas and our two years. I'm so happy cannnnnnnnnn cos it's so freaking hard to get stuffs for that boy cos he freaking has everything. Ahaaa, cheny's birthday is coming too and she's coming back real soon! (: YAYYYYYY.







Bye luv.