Thursday, November 06, 2008



Had lunch with ma parents and grandpa on sunday(: had this craving for bak kut teh so yeye brought us to this coffeehouse famous for their bak kut teh. Loveee yeye, he always let me have my ways and have the best (:


mumsie pouring tea. need to diy one.

hahah both my parents at work. s e r v i n g us. HAHAH
my fav (:


Urgzzz i'm feeling angsty now. Piano exam next sat and i still can't even play well ): this is super stressful. Piano exams have always been a scare for me. OP on monday was one hell of a great presentation. I think our group did excellent (:


Tuesday, penny came to my place and we pigged out on my bed for 2 hours then bee and py came over to watch some hilary duff movie. Today i had breakfast with papi while waiting for bee and penny. Headed over to sheng's place after school and we cooked. Hahah made a mess in the kitchen again and the poor maid had to clean up.


Okay boring.








Papi's birthday tomorrow (: sheng and i got him a polo tee from ralphlauren. Don't know what to get for him cos he has almost everything a man needs. Hahah. Papi wants to eat at pariss, but sheng and i want aston's! HAHAH I TOLD MY DAD MY PERFECT PLAN IN THE CAR JUST NOW.
"Go aston's la. Cheap and nice. If you go pariss, you might spend a bomb so go aston's! Then after aston's we'll go somewhere nice for ice cream, cakes or what not k."


Hahah the cakes and ice cream part have to come in cos daddy think i'm trying to be cheapskate, celebrate his birthday at a normal and uninteresting restaurant(quoted by him). Hahah he's very kiasu and picky but that's my dad and i luvvv him. I'm gonna put the shirt underneath his pillow later to surprise him(cos i lied to him say i got no time to get anything, aww). Maybe tmr i'll buy something small for him. Bally wallet ): mumsy doesn't allow me to buy for him.
Hahah he act only!
Oh papi told me something very funny just now. He used to specialize in M&E engineering which stands for Mechanical & Electrical engineering. But he always leave the house late and come home early, sometimes work from home, go swimming or shopping during working hours, go meet his friends or siblings for coffee, listens to music, go my grandpa's house all during worktime. Then he said
"Actually i still specialize in M&E engineering. Just that now it stands for Music & Entertainment engineering"
-.-
k bye i think it's funny.