Tuesday, November 25, 2008

YEEHAA!









Firstly, i'm glad that the bags' responses were good (: alot of enquiries and one confirmation! Bring it on! Hahah. I'm hesitating on two nikon cameras. Urgzzz money money moneyyyyy! Grandpa wanted to get it for me just now but i turned down the offer -.- why do i always turn down offers that i'll always end up regretting. Ha.





So,



P80



OR






P6000





Today, papi mumsy and i went out to run some errands. Check exchange rates, drop some potted plants at my aunt's place, buy new iron etc etc. I brought my laptop so i play with my webcam while waiting for my parents. Heheh



all my stuffs. damn messy haha.
hahah papi wants me to sit at the front seat when they were gone.


Right, so anyways yesterday was fantabuloussss ttm! Celebrated cheny's 18th at crystal's crib. Sanji lied to her that all of us are busyand that they were going to crys' house to return her camera. Then we surprised her when she came out of the lift at the rooftop garden. Hahah. We had great great great time grilling food(not me, i hate smoke and oil), taking truckloads of photos, and talking over food. What can be better than spending time with your best bunch of friends? Warmth and love aptly describe yesterday (:













HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING LUVVVV YOU.

BBQ BOY. HAHAH


hahah they guys put a bin there to distract her!
hahah her chapalang surprised face!
my love for you, is deep and meaningless.



crazy boy, stand on the pit to bbq. haha



boys
i heart you! (:
ma brother!


we'll stay like this forever and ever yo.






i think you're the cutest thing ever.

my star dot mole. you like?





































































best (:















K this is hell lots of photos even my post is lagging as i type. Irritating. Kkkkk. My hotmail is giving me alot of problems i hate it i cant open my damn mails now so i can't open mails about enquiries on bags! Damn. Remember to add me at
keepthegroovegoing@hotmail.com
OR EMAIL ME AT
THANKS, LOVE!