Saturday, November 22, 2008

Clothes and PUMPS for sale! (:
Mmkay, gonna try out something new since it's been good(:





Grey silverish pumps from HONGKONG!
Fits size 38 or 39.
Condition : 9/10 , worn once for less than two hours!
Selling for $15!

I love this pair of pumps alot cos the colour and design are splendid but it's too tight for me. Bought without trying, so...



White victorian like blouse with frills! Bought it online (:
Condition : 9.5/10, worn once.
Selling for $15! (belt not included)
Like this alot too cos it goes with anything but i've too many white blouse at home.




So everything's good, cos there's nothing much happening in my life. Everyday is just


-wake up at 1pm, bathe.
-watch teevee/use comp till 6pm.
-have dinner out or prepare dinner at home.
-continue with teevee.
-bathe,sleep.




I think i should do something more constructive, like do something that'll earn some kachings. In dire need of $$$. Happy that all my clothes are sold/pending except for the black top with colourful stripes, but that's alright. I'm really dying for some retail therapy! Hongkong hongkong hongkong, 3 more weeks! (:(:(: - YAYYY!
Had dinner with part of the entourage people at newton(: luvluv. Miss nat and gerri much. Tomorrow, first thing i'mma do when i wake up is to book a facial appointment. My face needs some therapy and healing. haha. Then i guess i might be going to sheng's place (:
Sunday, sheng and i are going out on elton's yacht with him and natzzy for a yacht picnic. I think we'll also take a dip in the sea (: maybe bestie is coming too! haha actually i'm thinking of a tan now. Abandon my fair skin and say hi to nice brown tan. Kkkkk i really don't know!
I'mma hit the sack now! Goodnightttttt (:
P.S i want a toy poodle so badly.