Friday, November 28, 2008

So much for being tired last night. Leo and i talked till his prepaid card value gone zero, till it was 5am. Though it was at the expense of my sleep, i'm very glad that i talked to him. It's been a long long time since we had a talk like this, a talk about everything. Perhaps everythings that we'd never tell others except for that few in our life. I can't imagine again, what life would be without leo in my and sheng's life. His disappearance, might be pretty damn detrimental to our emotions. Oh wells, i hope with all my might that god will see us through next year. I hope he stays.



So, i had 5 hours of sleep. Slept at 5am woke up at 10ish am to meet sheng for lunch at bt timah. Waited for the bus for 3 mins and i couldn't stand it so i took a cab. CAB = SHIOK. Hahah can sleep inside like a pig. I made it a point to wake up on time, to leave my house on time and took a cab to meet sheng cos i want to spend more time with him. If money could buy time, i'd buy a day for us(just this week, don't have so much money to keep buying time hahah.



Okay, i want to sleep now. Iron man later, gwen's place, bosco's birthday party, grandpa's place. Okay set. Bye.