Sunday, November 09, 2008

Ha i like this "christmas trees" , don't you? The whole christmas tree is filled with different layers of colours of bears. Hmm. I like, really like it!
( CLICK ON THE PHOTO PLEASE! )


Ha i just have this thing for bears/dolls or whatnot. You can ask any of my close friends and they'll tell you how obsessed i am with my doll at home. Haha. Before i start typing a chunck of bullocks, please see my how my wardrobe looks like now (:


Haha freaking photos cost me quite alot, then stoopid blu tack which cost twice as much as before, and the sweat and blood i dripped to select and paste the photos. IT'S D-O-N-E ZZZOMGGG.
Sheng came knocking at my door at 12am last night and he stayed over. He is a pig i swear. I was staring at him for like ten minutes when he was sleeping. haah.
Went for standard chartered marathon's briefing at rp today with my classmates. Guess who i saw! Alistair kohzzzzomg. I lost it when i saw him. Ran straight to him and hugged him for like 7 seconds? Hahah i know i shouldn't have done that cos it was quite an inappropriate thing to do in front of your schoolmates. Urgzzz but that didn't crossed my mind at that point of time. Bestie left his wallet with me. I could have sold it and make hell lots of money i swear. Hahah. Bestie is definitely one of the bestest best friend anyone can have. He allowed me to use his uob and posb cards for my spendings when i went to town just now, and it was a 4 digit amount mind you.
But but but, being such a considerate, wonderful and fantabulous girl, i didn't use a single cent. Awww proud of me? (: Hahah i think if i were to continue to talk about how wonderful bestie is, i'd eventually leak out his pin number! Hahah.
So i went shopping with penny and bee but bought nothing. Like three pairs of pumps and heels from tang+co but they do not have my size. IT'S FRUSTRATING. The girlies left and i shopped alone at taka and tangs.

Sheng came to look for me and i told him life's a bitch cos i haven't bought anything ): He calls this an illness -.- He thinks i need help. Yea, so in the end i got a zara jacket with furrrr. yayyyy! Met his parents at sanur for dinner and we scooted home (:



sheng wants to show you his pinky -.- ahaha



Hillary's staying over at my place tonight (:
I'm meeting the girls tomorrow for lunch :D DOUBLE YAYY.
I just ordered a blouse online (: yayy yayy yayy!
I'MMA DO WELL FOR PIANO EXAM I'MMA DO WELL FOR PIANO EXAM I'MMA DO WELL FOR PIANO EXAM YES I DEFINITELY WILL!