Friday, November 14, 2008

Piano exam is in two days' time, i'm stress! Urggzz. My life is so boring now cos i'm on a super long break, and i've nothing to do no job no nothing and literally nothing once my piano exam ends so... retail therapy? Yea that's what i hope but i'm saving moolah so i'mma sell my 'worn once' clothes or better still, 'never touch before' clothes. Ha.
They are not clothes that aren't nice, torn or old k! NOT! It's just that i've too many clothes in my wardrobe so i need some new space for my loots (:



I'm starting with three pieces first. I know, they're very familiar to some of you cos they were on happy3bees but i'll put up new ones once i sell these (:







Bought this white blouse online and didn't get a chance to wear it.
Condition : 9/10 , brand new!
Selling for $15.
PENDING TO LOVEJUMPER.LJ



















Bought this top online too.
Condition : 10/10 i promise you. It's brand new!
Selling for $18.
I bought this at a pretty high price so 18bucks is the lowest i can go.
PENDING TO LAU TENG.

Ha, i loveeee the design of the back.
















Bought this halter neck top from future state and again i've never worn it before.
condition: 7.5/10 , brand new
selling for $10!
SOLD TO JOAN!!!






You can email me at keepthegroovegoing@hotmail.com OR text me if you have my number.
Everyone's welcome!



Hahah k hopefully this works. I really have alot of nice pieces in my wardrobe but always don't get a chance to wear it. Okkkkk, i'mma practise my piano now! Please don't hesitate to buy (:
Xoxo.