Saturday, August 18, 2007

And what made my day was having the most fun lunch with Gohchusheng (: He came over to my place after his tuition and got me Chocz's chocolate. (Thanks hunn.) And we made our way to takashimaya for lunch at Seoul garden! Yumm. It cost like 50bucks for two people , so expensive right! ): cause it's on weekend so yea. Let's see.


the making of my ice kachang.
buffet aftermath - TUMMY!
hahah i'm kidding , it's just my shirt. I'm not fat (yet.)
Haha my too-sweet icekachang , which we didn't finish.
Okay , this is Leo and Sheng at starbucks. We had a very fun time (: LOVE.
Another photo of seoul garden's food.
Our very own signature prawn! DAMNED GOOD.
All finished. It was more than this number of plates. The staff kept the plates before i could take a snapshot of everything.
Busy "cooking."


Great day i had (:
Goodnight world.