Wednesday, August 29, 2007

(I love Amanda Ho.)
Wholesome lady with lots of love offered.

I'll be meeting her soon , during the holidays to mug/have fun/stayover! And i'm totally eggcited (:


Sijie kept me accompany for awhile and i appreciate it , cause he's always the one who'd be up at unearthly hour and he'd definitely pop a conversation with me. So tonight , we talked about the college we wanna go/ Ms Devi / my prelim. Speaking of my prelim , it's terrible. I went for only English paper , Emath paper1 , Geog and Physics! So i'll get VR for the rest of my paper ):
-stabs fever. I don't know how believable it is that i'll actually get 5VRs considering that i take combined science and combined geog&ss but i'm pretty sure Ms Devi won't be a wee bit convinced that i'm(really) sick and give me a bad dressing down.


So for sure , i'm not going to school to take my last paper cause i'd sneeze like 20dozens times and blow the school down. However , i may be going down to Bishan(don't rat on me please) to meet my lovely little earthlings to continue mugging for os. Or stay at home to rest? I don't know. I'm dying to see Fiona , Vera , Angelyn and the boys.


Look people , picture this.
Girl A and Girl B are good friends in school , or rather they hang out in school. Girl A has her own clique outside and she's hella close to them and love them to bits. However , for no apparent reason , Girl B hates Girl A to hang out with her clique because Girl B thinks that the clique is taking way too much of Girl A's time. So Girl A has to lie about going somewhere else when she meets the clique. Until one not so fine day , Girl B went up to Girl A and said something like "Hey can you stop going out with your clique. Why so? Cause i don't like it." Girl A obviously gave the -.- face.


Unreasonable , obssessive , clingy , unreasonable and immature of Girl B right? If i were Girl A , i'd have locked Girl B in a cage and shut her up. (too bad i'm not.)


Teehee , now put that little story behind you.



So ,
Sheng came over to my place this early afternoon. We had roti prata for breakfast and it was goooood. Being the sickly me , i had to rest aye (: Lying in the arms of sheng is one of the best way to spend my afternoon. He held his notes with one hand , mugging his heart out while his the other hand patted me to sleep. And i woke up at 4ish? We had a tad bit of online shopping and i'm gonna buy a white tee so hopefully the supplier still has stocks! (: Mummy came home and immediately cut fruits for me to munch on. So i had a bowl filled with oranges , guava , peach and kiwi! (: Thank you mummy. Sheng and i then played the very ol' kids game - VAMPIRE VAMPIRE VAMPIRE CHEY and PEPSI COLA 123.
Hahah we screamed like crazy and my momma came in to check.


Headed down to the nearby coffeeshop for teochew porridge and we ordered 4 dishes 1soup! :D yummmmmm.
Our 9th month is nearing and we've decided to catch Hairspray , shop around (& must at least buy something) and dine at Din Tai Fung , my favourite chinese restaurant! ((:
We've also decided to eat at Carousel @ Scotts hotel next week!
Awesome shit. Time to pamper ourselves with food after all that mugging. I'm sure these dinners will make every cents worth even if it cost a little more than norm. My sweet tooth can't be neglected (: and i must have smooth textured desserts and cake every week! Yummm the thought of it makes me go gaga. Imagine the enormous spread of seafood and succulent and tender flesh. the sushi bar, juice bar with exciting concoctions of flavours, bakery , the Asian and Mediterranean buffet counters, the salad bar and the indulgent dessert counter. Are you drooling right now? Just check out the website if you're interested to go!http://www.royalplaza.com.sg/carousel.php


Enough of food.
Goodnight worldd , i'm gonna hit the sack real soon.