Friday, August 10, 2007

hi earthlings (:

wednesday
I was out with baby at holland studying and it turned out pretty productive. Ate quite alot on that day but i didn't put on weight , not even 100gram >: Dad and mum's anniversary and they actually forgot about it till esther and i reminded them so it was quite a simple affair.

thursday
I had so much fun with the clique - fiona , vera , angelyn , jeev and gabriel (bestie alist weren't there though).
Met up with fiona , gab and jeev with a sole intention to study but we went to wheelock's sakae to eat instead , all thanks to my sinful edamame craving :D Alist dropped by for awhile. I was ecstatic to see him but i didn't show/express it. Went to Lido to watch RushHour3 which was really funny. We burst out in hilarity almost every 10mins (: Good ol laughing session.
Headed to Marina Square to catch the fireworks , which was pretty much a splendid sight. And the best of all , we played the rides(i'm totally loving it.). And after which , we made our way to Thaiexpress for tantalising thai cuisine. I realised one thing - now the clique is making a joke out of the "giraffe" thing. It meant to be an insult from someone but then gab and all twisted it into a daily dosage of laughter though (:
Okay , the trip home was really bad. Fatigue overwhelmed me as i dropped my butt on the seat. Tears streamed down my cheeks while i was typing a message to my special one. It was an ugly sight , but i couldn't help it.
Cried so badly when i bathed too , but i guess those tears didn't matter as long as it was for you. Bestie , no matter where we are , what we do , you know my hands are always there for you to hold , the shoulders for you to lean on and my heart for you to be loved.


friday
How many days in a year i get to see dearest limjiayi ?
No doubt , i was overjoyed to meet her today. We met at the japanese club along Adam road to mug. As usual , we yadada-ed but we studied productively too. She's such an awesome girl and i love her alot (: don't you?
I borrowed two books - YAYYY!
And i met chusheng at Westmall(: HEHEH MY LITTLE ONE. We went to Sakae Sushi for
dinner and i ate alot. Headed to the supermarket to get sweets/chocolates/gummies/fruitjuice to satisfy my needs.
Went for cell and it went so well. Yeehaa , i love cell.


Goodnight and bye.