Sunday, August 05, 2007

Last night was fiona's birthday party and it went pretty well (: Had alot of fun with all of them and i drank quite alot. Gabriel thought that i was high , but i don't think so. Hahah. Look pretty screwed up in the photos cause my face and hair were awfully screwed up! ):
Nevermind , I'll make nice nice next time when i go out with them again :D
Julene messaged me last night that she got her canon70 & i was totally feeling this : URHGG. (happy for you though hunn.)
Yeah i reached home at around 1am and i was damn tired i swear. Thank God daddy offered to pick me up if not i'd sleep on the streets. (not) Hahah. Talked to fiona darling till 3am and i slept.
Churched this morning and it was good , sides that i was really sleepy! Heheh.
Went shopping with mummy but didn't buy anything cause nothing was nice. Met sheng and we went to cine's billy bombers to eat and we watched The simpsons! :D it's damn nice , really. Decided to bus home and i had sucha good sleep in the bus!
Hoho , i haven't been studying for the entire week and prelims is in 16 days - DEAD.
So i'm really gonna make use of all the time i have to study now.
BYEBYEBYE (:
I tried to make amends , and each time things seem alright,
you make me slip away right again.
(I really don't.)






MORE PHOTOS IN ANGELYN'S CAM.