Saturday, August 04, 2007

I just got home an hour ago from angelyn's house (: Yeah i reached there at like 9.45am and stayed there till around 10pm. Vera , Alist , Gabriel and Jee were also there. We accomplished alot of things today and all my energy is really drained out. I had fun with them , but still i'm always thinking of fiona (: so , stop sucking lemons! :D

Angelyn's dad's p.a fetched us to the mrt station and baby came to pick me up (: THANKS SHENG. the cab ride cost like 33bucks i think(?) , cause baby came from town to sembawang , then to chinese garden and back to hillview.

33BUCKS I CAN BUY THAT DRESS I SAW ONLINE , AND GET A 3BUCKS CHANGE FOR CHEAP PLATE OF CHICKEN RICE. Hahah but it's okayy! (: It's the time i spent with hunn that matters.


YES , i wanna get that dress! (: moolah moolah won't you fall from the sky and lie dead in my pocket, with such slime to my fingers. Hahah.

I spent so much money on _____ today. Yeah i'm really broke ):

Oh yea , Angelyn just called me awhile ago and told me about _______. I can't care less even if you think i'm a mega bitch or something , but i have to say you're such a lousy friend okay. Get a pair of glasses if you can't see how much we're doing. And if you still can't see (like now) , then the problem obviously lies with you. Don't go if it is such a tedious thing , not like we give two flying hoot. Not that we don't welcome you , but it's not like we demand your presence either. Are you dumb or what.
I-R-R-I-T-A-T-I-N-G