Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Thank you lessy for the banana muffins! That was one of the greatest breakfast i had this month (: It tastes damn nice and sweet!
Physics and Geog papers were quite a breeze. Thank God for ALWAYS answering my prayer and helping me (: Today's Emath paper1 was really easy but still there were some challenging questions. So maybe a A2 or at least B3.
It was pouring like mad today and i got hit by a cold again. Terrible weak body aye? I don't know if i can take my Emath and SocialStudies paper tomorrow. I love being sick for now cause i can skip exam , but i want to take Emath paper ): I'm gonna have freaking four VRs if i don't go for tomorrow's paper. 4 VRs for prelims , anyone? But i'm not intending to go for first two months either(I'm gonna go australia with teh clique!) :D
Trained to Newton to meet dearest Jiayi ! ((: One beautiful girlfriend of mine. We went to japanese club to eat and study , but we didn't study aye. So we just yadayadarr for an hour before going to Coronation plaza for Kueh Pie Tie(i think that's how it's spelt.). That's one of my fave food and i loveee it like how much i love my family (: HAHAHA. We shared a bowl of mee rebus too , yummmmm.
Bus-ed home, and i slept like a log in the bus! I told God to wake me up one stop before mine if not that's it , i will prolly end 'up at like Boon Lay interchange. And he did! (: Exactly one stop before mine. Hahah , so yayy!
.

I'm gonna sleep now , till 10pm and watch teevee! :D
I dread exams.