Thursday, August 16, 2007

my lovely pie (:
my hot bestf (:
love concoction.
i love you dearest!
i look so short beside angelyn >:
snow white love.

we've got the power to love.
hi lesbo , i love you.
hugs!
nothing without you all (:
jeev and i (:

(:

CHEESE
i'm in love tonight.
cheeky moments
LOVEEEEEEE.






I had one of the most beautiful nights with my girls last night (:















We managed to be on time for gab/jeev's concert at VCH at the expense of my pocket last night. All looked awesome ; tingling attractive. We had alot of fun taking photos , mingling , and of course watching the two little earthlings on the stage.










Spent time with my hoes as we walked from Vch to Rafflescity . Just little time we spent together mounts up to a whole lot of love.










Dresses and blazors.










Gabriel , Jeev , Angelyn , Fiona , Vera and not forgetting Alist ;





I LOVE YOU ALL.




















Call this obsession or addiction , i'm gonna meet them now (:





Bye.