Tuesday, August 07, 2007

1) I'm having a flu >: Bad one , and i gotta sleep soon.
2) My bill is quite high and daddy wants to deduct from my next month's allowance.
3) I nearly cried.
4) Science practical is a goner.


On a lighter note ,
1) Baby came over to mug together with me.
2) There's no school from tomorrow till next wed (i think).
3) I'm meeting my sweetearts - fio , angel , vera , gabriel , alist and jeev on Thursday :D
4) I may be meeting jiayi tomorrow. Or maybe Isaac (:
5) IT'S FIONA'S BIRTHDAY TODAY! [: psst , i'm only gonna wish her at 11.59pm later (:


Hehe this is what you get when i am lazy.


Dad's still fuming over my cellphone bill. Aha , you guys should see how he looks like . It's pretty funny , no joke. He's on the phone with the starhub staff , bugging(or rather scolding) him about how my phone bill went so high. HIS + MINE = 401BUCKS.


Anyways , i got back my Adidas bag from baby today :D yayyy, i miss that bag alot.

Bye.