Sunday, August 26, 2007

Photos ,
Soft smile that warms my heart.
Sheng(: i like this picture alot.

Mango Creme , looks refreshing yes?

Look at Gabriel!


Jee&Gab (:
Random toilet shot (:
Ugly ugly , just look at Gabriel.
Love of my life (:
Yo ,
Thumbs up! :D

Haagan Dazz chocolate fondue.

Fiona , Sophia , Angelyn .
L.O.V.E
Makan Sutra dinner! <:








Aye hello (:


I'm talking to Peggy online now , and she made my night. Often times we forget who's the one whom we actually endear close to our hearts and hoping one day things will be back to how it was. She's definitely one girly i love since sec1 till now(: We're doing online shopping now - time check : 12.35am.


One word to describe today , it'd be A-W-E-S-O-M-E. (or well spent.)
I met up with my sweet thing at Millenia Walk to study and it sure was productive :] We had a quick lunch at CoffeeBean . Thereafter , we walked around and ended up in Candy Empire. I bought some crunchy fries sticks for baby and i , and bought some cheese sticks for dearest Fiona :D

Sheng sent me off to Makan Sutra to meet Fiona&co and we had dinner there! Absolutely divine. Filled our stomach to full capacity before heading down to Haagen Dazz for Chocolate fondue which tastes like heaven. We all love it to bits! :D


We then went out to the fountain area to take lovely photos.




Meanwhile , Goodnight all :]
Oh , did i say sheng got me the new Corrine May album?
(Thanks sweet! We'll share. Hahah)