Friday, August 24, 2007

Sugar rush , Bitter crush.



I'm absolutely bored to death , just sitting in front of my lappy reading ppl's past blog entries. (and of course tossing the "decision maker dice" baby got for me.) It just keeps landing on the part where it says "Go to sleep". No , i don't want to sleep. I slept for 13 hours , mind you. ): I'm gonna jshdfiuyeufg die of boredom. Jee and Gabe offered me to study at j8 but i'm lazy to travel. Supposed to meet dearest Jiayi to study at adam road but i'm pretty lazy and she ends quite late too ):

I feel like eating at Goodwood Park Hotel with baby again , but he's having his geog paper now now now. And camwhore with chenny , fiona , jiayi , lessy , vera , angelyn , alistair , gabriel , jee , joel ang , gwen , amanda , julene and rebecca. All these people i'm missing so much (:

It's twinky jonnongg's birthday party and i wanna go real badly but i'm down with a flu , and i don't know quite a handful of the people who are gonna be there.

URGGG.


On a random note , i wish moolahs dropped from the oh so vast sky. Since the sky is so hella big , why doesn't it contain kachings. I need moolah for this week(very badly.) I'm b-r-o-k-e , all thanks to myself and some zookeeper.

Check out what i want okay.

1) fcuk silky top from http://xthecloset.livejournal.com/4414.html#cutid1 (yes you can click , du-uh.)

2) beige strawbag from(don't tell you. just click) http://bp2.blogger.com/_SlLffp2eEJA/Rpka-oO541I/AAAAAAAACUc/4MT8HIZ7LZ4/s1600-h/SN0001-white.JPG

3) beige wedges - BOUGHT (:

4) Corrine May's new album - Sheng bought it for me (: YAYYY

5) Canon Digital Ixus70 - http://www.cnet.com.au/i/r/2007/cameras/22144519/canon_digital_ixus_70_b.jpg

6) Black and white dress from Hypnosis.

7) Black Samsung mp3 - http://www.samsung.com/sg/products/audio/mp3player/yp_k3ab.asp

YAYY BABY JUST CALLED :D WAIT A MINUTE (:

8) Slight silvery grey skinnies - I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND MAN.

That's all i think ? I'm feeling sleepy , so g'night world. (i'm still sleeping in the end! HAHA)