Tuesday, January 02, 2007

baby thought i was angry with him when i didn't pick up his phone calls.
so he cabbed down immediately to my place without even making his hair.
5 thumbs up for my honey love please ((: <3
i wasn't exactly angry my dear , but it felt a little as if i was talking to myself cause you were playing dota.
and i thought i could meet you today.
isn't really your fault.
i was a little cranky today too.
so sorry!
and because of this , you got into shit with your mum.
i feel so badd honey ; SORRY .
si osprisme si onsw't esb oss temspraetalnem agsina.


GUYS JUST DON'T REALISE THE EVIL AURA DOTA HAS!
HAHAHA!

<3>



baby thanks for everything!
it isn't a long period of time but you've showed me how much love can stretch beyond just words and actions.
just little things you do sum up a whole lot of unceasing gratitude and pouring happiness.
the countless times you gave in and compromise , showed me love in every aspect .
assured me time and again,
making me feel like a queen.
there's no other way i can thank god for a guy like you.
thank you love and i know we'll have an even fruitful and fun journey ahead of us.
i love you sheng (:
i know our dreams will never end!
<3