Tuesday, January 02, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR WORLD :D

it's been an eventful year.
i took a step back and see the changes in people and things around me.
still , alot of sweetness and friends remain.
my christian walk had been really stable for the 1st two terms ,
yet wavered over months.
but god brought me back last night (:
i don't have to care if others comment about being holy.
nor church people saying i don't make a good christian.
because isn't christianity an intimate relationship with god , instead of a religion for the eyes of the world.
yes i certainly need people around me to constantly remind me to be steadfast in my christian walk.
thus i thank god for them ((:
i've seen miraculous changes in me over the years.
how much i've learnt to forgive and not bear grudges , compromising and giving in , loving my parents for who they are , bearing in mind the significance of friends , my mannerism and language , and the insignificance of materialism , and most importantly ; the gift of love god gave me for children.
i've a huge amount of love to pour out to kids and also for the unloved.
i want to do so much for kids who aren't as fortunate as us.
whether cute or not ,
they mean a big bit to me.
of course , on the other hand ,
i still have alot to learn and master ,
alot of shortcomings to change ,
a long rope to climb.
a responsiblity coat to put on.
these will come to pass over time ((:



many coasted on waves of weals and woes with me.
nevertheless , they didn't fall outta the board and reached the end point with me.

JOELANG ;
time has proved us an invaluable friendship.
one and half year.
the way you doted and loved me , i can't explain.
been through tears and joy with me.
high tides , low tides ; we coasted it all! (:
the way you cheered me on , encouraged me, protected me , sheltered me , fed me , teased me ;
all these will never ever leave me.
thank you for being part of my life
<:
i love you bestie!
we know our friendship aint superficial!
18thjuly. coffeebean . pure vanilla.


CHENXIAOWEI.
two years of friendship , challenged yet survived
<:
xiaowei , it's beyond comprehension how much i love you ,
how much i wanna spend my life with you ,
how much i wanna give you ,
how much i want the best for you ,
how much i care for you ,
how much you mean to me.
we've gone far , yet always end up being the closest thing.
distance has never drawn us apart.
and you've always mean more than many things in my life!
you're my pillar of strength , my source of love.
i thank god for a girlfriend like you.
over the years , we've stayed true and naked to each other ,
not putting on a veil.
the things we did will never be forgotten.
i love you girl! <3


ALISTAIRKOH.
8 years of friendship.
7 years of moulding.
6 years of carving.
5 years of painting.
4 years of drying.
3 years of polishing.
2 years of perfecting.
1 year of display.
another eternal lifetme of harvested friendship and undying love (:
you stood strong by me when skies turned grey ,
cushioned my fall when i fell hard ,
cried with me when things looked doom.
laughed and screamed with me when i neede just your voice.
shadowed me when i felt bored ,
sheltered me when the world turned its back on me.
bestie bestie you mean a hell load to me.
your sadess = i frown.
your joy = my happiness.
i'll always remember the pact we made in primary school.
that's what bestfriends are for.
i love you! ((:


IRVINONG.
my very dear partner in crime.
my dear my dear my dear my dear lessy!!! (:
if ever one day turned lessy , please do not turn your back on me cause i need you!
hahaha((:
been three years .
2 years of dislike yet the third one with love.
made me head over hells in love with you lessy #
:D
thank you for all the fun and laughter you gave me ,
times you stood by me when things went bad for me.
sang stupid songs with me in class,
sneaking food into classroom ,
wrecking teachers' lessons ,
baed cookies together ,
mugged together .
china together,
gossips ,
making fun of people together ,
played insanily together,
YOU'RE ONE OF MY BEST REMINISCENCES!
<:
lessy lets keep this going.
i love you for who you are!
<3


ISAACCHAN.
i'm using purple cause you're metro!
:D
i've said my piece in the message last night so i shan't say much here.
you're like a star across my sky,
you're like a quilt cover on late chilly nights ,
you're like my concealer against eyebags!
you've never failed me in every aspects.
been like my guardian angel(:
you're really like an elder brother to me.
thank you for this loveliness!
we'll remain won't we?
((:


FIONASNG&ANGELYNTAN.
mycute and pretty girlfriends!
((:
we had so many fun and bimbotic dates.
did so many stupid things together.
gossipped like no one's business.
tasted many good food together ((:
you girls are the ride of my rollercoaster.
i have many great wonderful memories with girls.
you're rainbow to my life.
i wanna see you girls soon,love you honeyloves.


AMANDAHO.
they say , good things never last.
then i wish we're bad stuffs ((:
my dearest girlfriend ,
thanks for always being there for me.
your presence is always oh-so-comforting.
and i love you so!
i remembered the times when i'd skip lesson just to talk to you.
the friendly hugs , the smiles and you.
we didn't had much ,
but you still mean as much as my other girlfriends.
distance will never drift us apart.
and though you're leaving the school ,
i'm still gonna cling onto you tightly!
i love you sweetheart.
kisses!