Thursday, January 11, 2007

school was much of a snoozing place today. things were jampacked and i was extremely sleepy in class >: dragging my heels everywhere i go./ sijie gave alvin , irvin and i stone chocolates and royce chocolates! <: and he taught me addmath. what a nice boy rightttt! went home after school cause i wanna snuggle underneath my bedsheets! but but but baby sheng came to my house to look for me. -HUGS! so we talked on the bed till like dinnertime and i forced him to eat! ((: he left soon after that. i've like tonnes of homework but i forgot to bring all the books home. so i'm only left with chinese , so FORGET IT! (: i'm gonna sleep soon!

i'm like a piece of damp cloth ,
all of my energy are drained out like the dripping water.
I'M REALLY TIRED.
HAAHHA:D
byebyebye.


I SOOOOO NEED TO TRIM MY HAIR BUT MY HAIRSTYLIST JUST QUIT FROM HOLLYWOOD SECRETS. SCREW HOLLYWOOD SECRETS BIG TIME.