Friday, January 05, 2007

been really caught up with school the past few days , so decided to take a break ((: it's fun threading school days because it'll be picture perfect over time yes. and seeing all your effort culminate is a fantastic feeling :D i'm setting my foot firm on studies. i've set my priorities and will stand my ground. Os is much more important than alot of things , very! still , i'll spare time for church , family , friends and sheng ; no doubt. anyhow! , went to novena sqaure with irvin ong after school ((: sheng and isaac came to meet us. sheng and i went to orchard popular and got my stationaries.

gave it a thought last night. i'm sorry sheng cause i think those words weren't much of a symphony to ears. thank you for being so hella understanding! :D we'll take this together yeah.
APPLAUD FOR MY DEAR BOYFRIEND-! ((:
thank you irvin and isaac too! (:

amanda((: , your blog hit me. this friendship is as amazing as superman isn't it?! I LOVE YOU HELLA LOADS. i'll see you like reallyyyyyyyyyy soon.