Tuesday, January 09, 2007















THIS IS MY BABY SHENG! (: HE'S VERY ADORABLE RIGHT!
i'm on the phone with him now & HE'S SINGING!


>: i've not seen him for five days already.
he's got something for me in a month's time ,
and i have something for him in 6 months' time.
like adhiodgiyfrabjkdhasksfnklj long right? ((:



anyways , I PASS MY AMATH PROVISIONAL PAPER! ((:
WHEEEEEEEEEEE. i'm very very very happy. but my dear puma bag's sling is spoilt): so i looked really retarded cuddling my bag home on the mrt just now! HAHAHA. i'm very tired now , and i have alot of work to do. school's gonna be till like 4pm tomorrow and i have piano lesson till 6?!
if only i was given 24hours to sleep , i'd sleep for 20 hours and talk to sheng for 4 hours <: no poo , no pee , no food. HAHAHA.
OH YES ALISTAIR , I KNOW YOU READ MY BLOG. <: can you please buzz me asap. i needa ask you about kirk's birthday. you guys are spinning me around!

tata world! <: