Friday, January 12, 2007

school was cracking fun today! ((: irvin , sijie , leonard , alvin and i were laughing throughout cme lesson. shan't elaborate , but it felt real good man! :D i oven baked hashbrowns and ham this morning for irvin , alvin and sijie! but sijie and alvin thought it looked really disgusting >: chinese teacher caught me eating and took my hashhhhhbrowns away. BUT I STOLE IT BACK ON THE SLY !(: anyways , irvin brought cadbury chocs and sijie brought cute little sourheads. eujin and alvin made fun of me for a tremendous change cause i'm starting to do homework , except for chinese . teehee. ANYWAYS CHINESE ZHOU JI WAS KILLING THE SHIT OUTTA ME JUST NOW AND I ENDED UP WRITING PRI SCHOOL WORDS WHICH I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND. i'm really demoralised :/ stayed back in school after lessons to complete amath homework , simply because the book weigh a ton and i don't wanna carry it all the way back to chinese garden. YAY SCHOOL'S JUST SHITASS LOADS OF FUN TODAY! (:



baby's doing ss now , and i'm supposed to be studying chem now! (:
hahah i wanna talk to him.
but i shall wait till he finishes his work , cause it's really rare for sheng to do his work!
BYEBYEBYE.
<: