Monday, January 15, 2007

hokayy hello people! (: i'm at aunty niko's house now and i'm really sleepy! jees/ churchd this morning at sembawang. daddy gave me a ride to bugis to meet chusheng (: went to the bus stop where his tuition is at. we went to eat at liang seah street , LIKE AGAIN! :D it's like a weekend thing. tahahaha! we ate duck rice and charsiew noodle and ordered extra eggs and tofu ((: was really bloated! went to far east plaza and i went to cut my hair. AHH DAMN , MY FRINGE IS HELLA SHORT NOW. the lady has problem understanding me >: sheng waited , and leo came with vanesa. leo and sheng went to buy bag and vanesa and i went around shopping. accompanied vanesa back to wheelock for work. maybe i'll buy the bag she showed me at the shop she's working at. ((: OMG AND SHE'S HELLA FUNNY WHEN SHE TRIED TO TAKE LEO'S BURBERRY KEYCHAIN! hahaha. left at 7plus and baby cabbed me to my aunt's place ((: THANK YOU SHENG! <:


there's school tomorrow ,
>:
):
/:
]:
:c



ps. alistair , it's vera's birthday party next sat at clifton park , starts at 6pm.
buzz me if you're going. all of us are going ((: