Sunday, January 14, 2007

hello! (: i couldn't get outta bed for physics lesson this morning. i'd have slept in class if i went , so might as well sleep in a better environment! :D reached home at 12plus last night. i swear i'd have lied on the roads if circumstances permit(: went to meet sheng at 6ish at meridien. he was with like dharham , leo , junncai , jasontan and some other guys , PLUS MY VERY METRO GOODFRIEND ; isaac chan! (: TAHAHA. so like i watched them play dota -.- dota = chinese. i understand shit. hahaha! (: my heels were death tolls last night. i nearly died with the heels that made me look taller than dharham. i'm 166cm and plus my heels , i'm like 170cm. so YAY. :D i wanted sushi so badly so baby and i went around paragon to search for it , only to land ourselves at heeren's wanton mee! (: which is bomblove. amazingly , some people whom i don't know sent me friendster message and asked me if i was there yesterday! HAHAH , very nice me didn't reply :P so sheng cabbed me to my aunt's place and went back to hillview from there. thanks baby! <:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIRK! (: you're sixteen and i know you're darn proud of it cause it makes you LEGALISED FOR SOME STUFFS ((: you've been great great great! my very comedy and shit ass cute friend. been throught quite abit together , esp august05! HAHAHA. i'll probably see you for dinner tonight. your pressie's with alistair , IT'S DAMNED CUTTEEE!

today -------> meet sheng in town , leon's gonna be pissy with me!:D
then meet celine! (: I MISS YOU LIKE REALLY.
then angelyn and all for kirk'
s birthday!