Thursday, January 18, 2007

school ended much earlier today :D yayyy! OKAYY EVERYONE , JUST SHUT UP ABOUT MY HAIR OKAYY! it'll grow ! i hate it myself , so just shooosh. and pelyn tan , stop calling me dang kuku. it sounds awful! (:
so like went to causeway's mac with irvin after school for fries! i had like uncontrollable craving for fries today. we had two large packets! :D we walked all over causeway point , like literally. cause i wanted to get something for my lalala love! (: BUT I DIDN'T BRING BLING BLING OUT TODAY , so yeah like egfuyetrugahsydrtyr smart right! (: teehee. headed home at 3plus. i think i saw joel's friend , ben shuwei at the interchange. i think he recognised me or something cause he kept looking at me too. TAHAHHA. he's teh sexbomb , like really hot. okay enough. sheng is still my hot chimney! (: so like when i reached home , mummy told me she's gonna open a shop at holland area again. i was like yeah mum all the best , be as busy as possible k! HAHAHAH :D and,

mum > are you together with chusheng?
sophia > it's your call mum. if you think we are , then we are.
mum > i think you guys are together.
sophia > mm why ask then? WE ARE LAA :D

hahaha mummy's uber cute.
bye i'm gonna eat dinner.