Wednesday, January 10, 2007




















HEHEHEH<: HE'S MY BEAUTIFUL LOVE!
YAY :D
AND I LOOK SO CHUBBY IN THE PHOTOS.
TAHAHAH.


went for piano lesson after school. it was good! <: again, i love my piano teacher. hohoho! ((: honeylove called me after his soccer training. he cabbed down to my place from farrer park to have dinner with me [: ain't he sweet. 5 THUMBS UP FOR SHENG!
LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE! :D we had a fun dinner ((: he bought fried hokkien mee again , which tempted the hell outta me. so he bought another plate for me (: i succumbed to the yummy thing! i fed my baby beeeeeegggg biiiiiig spoons. and i gave him half of the second plate. i bought AGAR AGAR! (: hehehe bomblove. ate till 7plus and we left. we walked to the roadside and waited for the fourth cab. he boarded , and i went home (: though it was a short period of time , i enjoyed his presence very much! <: HEAR THAT MY DEAR?! hehehe. AND I WANNA TELL THE WHOLE WORLD HE MAKES A VERY GOOD BOYFRIEND! <:


BUT HIS GOODFRIEND , LEONSEE IS ANNOYING THE SHIT OUTTA ME NOW.
grr!
goodbye world.