Friday, July 06, 2007

if there were to be one thing to end my night happily ,
IT'D BE STUDYING AND SWIMMING WITH DARLING LIMJIAYI THIS SUNDAY!
i miss this doll shit asssss loads.


argh , today's just not my day ): rose and shone , still i couldn't lift that lazy soul outta my bed or outta my house. so much for skipping school to study today ): it depresses me so much when i don't accomplish what i set for myself. 1 month and i week to my prelims and i'm really trying to study as much as i can. yea if you have eyes , you'd know how hardworking i am now compared to what i was.

so yea i wasted half the day staring into my tiny laptop and besides that , i was busy breaking the law (limewire spree.) and transferring them into my cellphone (: till then , i was pms-ing like god knows why. i just gets pissed off with things not going my way and sorry sheng for all that ignorance i displayed ): you're the loveliest thing on earth. thanks for buying my fave btk chicken rice and rushing down to my house. and of course waiting for me while i tried cheering myself up by scrubbing the toilet and spraying water out of the window. thanks for playing stupid games with me (like me trying to lift him up while lying down.) everything will be etched deep in there.

when will time do justice to me by letting me play more than i study (:

on the greener side of the grass , tomorrow's aunt's wedding! :D rejuvenating face treatment , lady's dress , pretty accessories , girly doll up , beautiful hair and nails , 2inch heels - HERE I COME (: it's been a long time since i did all of these above at one go.
i'm still a girl , i love dolling up (:
hopefully we'll take lots and lots of photos , or at least I will.
haha toodles.
goodnight worldd.