Saturday, July 28, 2007

Hello world (:
I wish i had a pair of pretty heelys so i can skate all around town effortlessly :D hahah.
Met baby in town , and we went to park royal's swensens for lunch (: totally awesome please.
Two fish&chip(s) , a blueberry soda and bill was 38bucks. (i think that's expensive for the meagre amount of food.)
We walked around town to look for my grandpa's birthday present ; couldn't find anything though ): I saw another guess bag which i like so much!!! It costs 159bucks. Hahah save abit of money and get it next month (i hope). I saw this thing i can get for babysheng next month! :D heheh.
And yes , this is the guess bag and keychain sheng got for my birthday (: I LOVEEEEEE IT. He made this small frame thing for me too. Yayyy (: but most importantly , his love is one of the greatest gifts.
And i got him the guess belt buckle as a small token of appreciation. Now , i'll have to buy a belt (: should have just bought the buckle that comes with a belt right!

So town was terribly boring , so we cabbed down to Great World City (: i saw the ty beanies for super duper cheap , but i had to use the money to get grandpa's present.
Bought grandpa a pair of pyjamas pants from Everyone's beautiful and a stalk of beige rose , beautifully packaged in a red box and a card.
I seriously suck in chinese. I was writing the card in chinese and i forgot how to write yeye (grandfather) , and a few other chinese characters ): ARGH.
&&& oh yes , i dreamt that i got A2 for olevel chinese! :D Haha i woke up laughing. I'LL SKIP MEALS FOR 3DAYS IF I SCORE A2 K. (i want to skip meals then! )
Yea , let's not digress and quit laughing at my dream.
Went over to grand dad's place for his birthday dinner (: my chef uncle cooked for all of us. It was fantastic i have to say. It was a simple affair , not like his 70th years old where he had it at hotel with all his old khakis( is that how you spell it? )
Sealed with a cake and birthday song , i see smile planting on his face.
I love my grandpa alot alot alot! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEYE <:
After which , i went to the hospital to visit my maternal granddad (: Thank God he's all finee now. Gwen was also there and she's extremeeeeely cute i swear! She gave me sweets (: HAHAHA.
There's church service tomorrow morning (: and i'm gonna meet my two secret girlfriends and one boy-friend whom i was supposed to meet today.
Goodnight and goodbye world.
LESSY , PLEASE TAKE CARE.
Lots of love.