Monday, July 30, 2007

i nearly died in your clutches with vengeance raging in me.




I screwed up my english mock exam big time and i bet i'm gonna do worse for tomorrow's science practical(mock). Fiona and i were text-ing the entire day , and i totally absolutely incredibly madly love her. Don't ask me why. Don't they always say love is blind , ours is too :D
I tell you two girls that i love most(just a line away from being bisexual) are chenxiaowei and fionasng! Simply because they exudes beautiful character , more than any other girls i know (:

Yea anyways, some politics had been settled(i hope.) peace and harmony! :D



Sheng came over to my place after school to study. We had nasi lemak for lunch and it was teh bombxzx. Studied for about two hours and he left (: Hahah i studied for only 3hours today , so i'm gonna continue later! :D


Gonna conference with gab , jeevan , fiona , vera and angelyn later! LOVEEEEEEE
Goodbye <: