Sunday, July 08, 2007

soph , shayir(i think) , xueyi.

MY BELOVED GRANDPA.
just a short note ; I REALLY LOVE HIM ALOT ALOT,
<3
sometimes certain things are better left unsaid (: hugs.
DADDY ISN'T SO BLACK . it's because of the editing effect.
esther chong and i (:
mummy , me , esther.
we were gonna burst out into laughter.hahaha
look at the cute(and fat) man behind! :D
my second boyfriend. so tall right?! :D
WEDDING CAR (:

all my looking-elsewhere snapshots.HAHAH
<:
HEEEEE
sister and i (:

yea , so these are some of the photos we took yesterday. let me emphasize again , S-O-M-E. hahaha :D
church-ed today and i like the sermon (: went home to change into shorts and bus down to japanese club. jiayi and i were supposed to lunch there but some things cropped up so i cabbed down to her place instead (: waited for her at the poolside and we climbed over the gates to get out (: it's my first time climbing gates! :D hahah. and we cabbed down to meridien , so jiayi can weewee. and we walked to wheelock for sakae! YUMMM , i ate my favourite cha soba and green peas. we stayed there for 2 hours i think , talking about everything under the sun.
on a random note , jiayi's a lovely girl (:
hehehe (: we headed home soon after that. and i'm really tired now >: i have second thoughts on going to school tomorrow , BUT the teachers are so gonna kill me if i skip school again. urgggg ): i abhor/contempt/dislike/hate/dread waking up early!
my only consolation is - i'm gonna watch the transformers with chusheng tomorrow (:
blessed are those who watch upon the weary ones.
goodnight!