Wednesday, July 18, 2007

(: these are what bestie joel gave me for birthday. yes i know , my birthday never seems to end right?! aha. even lihao wished me last night which was 6days belated! :D and baby's gonna give me my f-u-l-l pressie today (:
met jiayi<3>
headed to the library to study for 4 hours (: borrowed two books to - james paterson's 2nd chance and dan brown's book. I LOVEEEEEEEEE READING THESE KINDA BOOKS <333333.>
thank you jiayi! :D FOR EVERYTHING.
look at the photos below! :D
yes i miss isaac chan alot.
look at his nick too , it's all the way down.
it's been really long since we talked and stuffs and no one can comprehend just how much isaac means to me.
many things are better left unsaid (: right bestfriend? <:

felt so unwell when i woke up this morning , but i decided to go school. hahah but , i came home at like 8.45am? school's a waste of time right?!. sheng's gonna come over later and i want to eat sakae's green peassssss! -yummm.

last but not least ,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY! :D I LOVE YOU.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTY NIKO! :D

&

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROYTONG!