Sunday, July 22, 2007

hello world (:
school's gonna resume tomorrow , or rather i'm going back to school after a week's break! :D
went to church this morning and joelleong was so funny! he was yakking about _____ , like so gross and stuffs . is he cool or what.





went to gonggong's house after that (: shanice , sheryl , hillary , natalie , gwen were all there. headed to yeye's house after that. aww his sofa's super comfortable i fell asleep while reading james paterson's. hahah cabbed down to meet sheng at ikea and we went around looking for stuffs for my room revamp! :D and i found the bedframe i like(: my room's damn shit now. it's like zen/japanese/ platform or i don't know what kind. i just dont like it. here are photos of my room now (:



MESSSYYYYY.
MY STUDY TABLE ,
HAHAH THIS IS RANDOM , HE'S JUST READING MY BLOG POST (:




heheh , it's quite messy! (: anyways , i'm gonna have a room revamp , into victorian style i hope! :D mummy has promised to fund me for that , YAYYY. i hope i finish everything by this year. so yea , sheng and i ate at the ikea's restaurant. the food sucked shitxzxz! LIKE I'M SO NOT LYING OKAY. i had pasta , and i think even my 4years old cousin can cook better than them.



so i bought two magazines for entertainment sake (: my fourth magazine of the month. - shoots myself. haha i'm gonna drink some bitter tea now ,
byeeeeeee worlddd!