Wednesday, July 04, 2007

(: hello.

i had my chinese olevel oral today , and like what kuoloon say : just a pass will do. it's really difficult (only applies to me though) , and half of the time i was blabbering improper chinese ): it's sad , really. on a brighter note , i met chusheng at westmall's coffee bean for raspberry cheesecake. baby's broke today (: so i do the small treat :D i was telling hunn about stuffs i heard today and somehow it bothered me a big deal.

i don't live off guys , that's one. i didn't purposely pick a well off (maybe not to some) boyfriend and much more , i don't ask things from my boyfriend / ask him to pay for my food. in a relationship , there's giving and taking isn't it? but who ever said everything must be given and taken equally , without a loss. no right? duh-uh. of course , he does pay for my food and some things. in the same way , i do too. maybe not as much , but i still make him sweet little things , cook and send lunchbox to him. many things are not just what eyes can see , so get your facts right before you start all your criticism and judgements that could put one down.
i love chusheng only because of what's made of him , and what he's making of me.


okay , back to my day (:
i came home and cooked dinner for my family : 1. carrot pork rib soup.
2. garlic prawns.
3. vege.

and i'm really glad they like it (:
despite my jam packed schedule , i'd still do something for this family i love.


on a random note > if you don't like norah jones , you're weird!
:D