Thursday, July 05, 2007

rpee.


hey (:

i went to rpee this afternoon to meet joel and shaun for lunch. their appearance makes my food hot uh (haha.) shaun told me jonong has been studying hard at home , and i'm really surprised. good that the boy's making good his promise (: so we lunched for about an hour and they sent me to the library. i studied till 5ish today (: pretty productive. leon see dropped by to say hi and talked for about 15 mins before he went back to class.



i don't know if i should go to school tomorrow cause i think it'll be another wasted day if i go ): i've thought it over today. i shall study super hard for prelims , study everything i ought to know for os. and the time i have after prelims will all be revision. will i reach my goal or fall short of my expectation?
god please help me.