Sunday, July 15, 2007

MY BIRTHDAY(:
babysheng , bestie alist , fionadarling , angelyn , vera , benyeo , gabriel and i @ balcony.

hunn and i (:
BESTIES<3

I LOVE THEM.
nothing seems more important.
WE WERE MEANT TO BE. THANKS GIRLS <3

i look so lustful here. hahah
QUICK PLEASE ! I WANNA EATTT.
thanks darl (:
THEY BOUGHT THIS OH-SOOO-CUTE HAIRBAND FOR ME TO WEAR THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT.
the clique! <3


I FELT SO TORTURED! :D
i was so sleepy cause i was watching indian ----
random.
HEHEH I WAS SO HAPPY!
WE WERE REALLLYYYYY DYING TO EAT THE CAKE. just look at it , so niceeeeeee!


presents from some of my girlfriend (: <33!
from bestie alist (:
THANKS MDM WAN FOR SINGING BIRTHDAY SONG TO ME.
okay , gwen's just my model. these balloons and presents are from teh clique. thanks sweetheart! :D i like them alottttttt.




thanks lessy , i really appreciate the effort you put in and the love that executed this gift.
it means alot alot alot to me , and i can't express enough how thankful i am.
thanks! :D <3
start studying hard and sleeping early.

LESSY BAKED THIS FOR ME (: YUMM.
CHENXIAOWEI! :D i loveeeeeeeee you alot.
you know it.

baby and i (:



THANKS EVERYONE ! FOR THE LITTLE TO BIG THINGS YOU ALL DID JUST TO MAKE IT A MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY.
I LOVEEEEEE YOU ALL :D
there're a couple more photos , but another day (: