Sunday, February 15, 2009

Double date , Double the happiness.
With luv from me to you.




Had valentines' day dinner with sheng, elton and nat at one degree 15. We had buffet and that was prolly the most expensive dinner i ever had with sheng in the span of 2 years. My heart feels so painful cos it's so ex even though it was sheng's treat, but still!!! Nevertheless, the food's really fantastic. (: and great company+food comes great satisfaction.

love sheng, elton and nat many many!






























I want to get inked, maybe on the face. Like y'know the star that i always draw on my face. I don't know why but i just like it there on my face, beneath my eye above my puny mole. I wish it could be there forever WITHOUT SAGGING OR EXPANDING WITH MY FACE! Hahah.
I want to get my wrist or neck inked too, but not now i guess.
Hokay time now is friggin 4.11am and i just finished replying mails/ sending backorder mails/ recording sales/ screening posts for wonderstruck! I AM TERRILY EXTREMELY TIRED.
Goodnight earthlings.