Monday, February 02, 2009

Sigh, i don't know why am i feeling so down and troubled today. No wait, actually i do but i just can't say. Early in the morning i was already worrying and feeling troubled over something which i should have gotten over like what, 4 years ago?! (IF Y'ALL ARE THINKING IT'S ABOUT T, it's not).Slaps myself for that. And then there are so many other things which are bothering me. How i wish i could escape from reality for 2 weeks. I wish i could do my best in both sides especially on W, cos i don't want other things to affect W and especially N too. Never mind, i just got to pull through right?




I have quite alot photos today but i have no time to edit them so bear with it. I'll be starting work tomorrow(& just so y'know, i left wolf quite some time ago already). So tomorrow will be my first day of work at another boutique. Hope it'll be an awesome experience(: God bless me, like biggy time!








Photos time!



Yesterday nat and i went to source for collection 3's items. So after walking and talking for the whole day, we settled down at this secret restaurant which serves nice and cheap food. Love it (:





Yea then i went to my uncle's place for lou-hei.


please pardon my tired face and messy hair. i was really quite shagged by then.




hahah cutesy shot.






then daddy sent me to vivo to meet sheng and his family+his parents' friends for dinner and another lou-hei. Hahah













Today i was telling joel something damn scary in church laaa. Hahaha we went on for like half an hour over the same thing. Thank god for a good friend like him although we had been through quite a rough patch together last time, but all is good now. He's like my brother and i like it that way now.


Went over to nat's house to discuss some wonderstruck thingy and baked using her cutesy instant cupcake baker.



After that, met sheng and his brother for some stuffs then we went to meet his parents for dinner at taka. Ate at nan bei imperial kitchen or something like that. I'm saying the name of the restaurant cos you guys should try it! I personally feel it's better than crystal jade, la mian xlb and din tai fung. After that just shop here shop there, wanted to get a fashion book so badly but it's like 50ish! Need to think. ahah. Then went to the newly opened juicy couture, and goodness i like a bag there! Hahah nevermind, wait till i earn money.




Anways, Nat and i have been busy planning and doing something new for wonderstruck so the third collection has been slow. We'll really try our best to put it up asap, most likely to be up this wednesday night! Stay tuned for updates ok, cos i think you girls are gonna love this collection more than the previous two! (:




I totally, sincerely hope that this post did not bore any of you cos this is one of the few times i feel bored typing a whole lot of stuffs with pictures. Goodbye y'all!