Sunday, February 22, 2009



Hello earthlings, how was your saturday? (:
Anyways, this is one of the unique pieces i manage to grab from my supplier. Very limited pieces, so if you want it please email to hellowonderstruck@gmail.com soon! Say "carouselride" and you'll get free normal postage.



this plaited dress is only going for $28!

Hahah and this is one of my favourite in collection5. My supplier calls it the designer top. Grab it at $25 quicky! I kept one for myself too (: heee


So today sheng came over to my place to sleep and i was busy replying mails. Cabbed to town at about 4pm. I was hoping to find the kinda heels i want to get, and also to get sheng's dad's pressie. Heee this trip to town made me spend a bomb leaving my card from $xxxx to just $xxx. I JUST WANTED TO GET A PAIR OF HEELS BUT BUT BUT. Hokay this is really bad so i think i should learn to control my spendings. NO MORE SHOPPING FOR ME ANYMORE. NO MORE.


Yea so i went out with my new oversized top/dress, which is also selling at wonderstruck! GRAB IT SERIOUSLY!

shengzy and i (:

c'mon $25 is a steal ^^
haha i was being a pigga.
Yup so i bought a top from topshop, slippers from ripcurl(sheng and i got the same design but in diff colour), two pair of heels and some food from the market place. Hahah did grocery shopping while waiting for leo.
Hahah idk why i spent so much or what i spent on. Maybe it's just accumulation of everyday's shopping? Yea, shopping for like 4 days straight with nat, sheng and alone! And i keep signing and signing and signing even today! I damn scared to see my transaction slip end of this month. ):
yup, so after shopping we settled down at spageddies for dinner together with leo (: yummy i love the food. The last time i went was with alist, benyeo, angel, jp etc etc during ben's birthday and that was like what, 2 years ago?
looking at leo's thailand trip photos. ME WANTS TO GO! Hahah nat and i are planning on one this april (: i hope it materialise.

hahah our hair length is the same!

then we met michelle and lydia for awhile (: mich's hair is so long! haha how i wish i had long hair too. I like long ponytails!

So yea, until the end of the day for dinner, i still signed -.- ): damnit. I just bought a top online a min ago and who just said no more shopping for her?! WHAAAA. I'm not bragging about my spendings ok, i just need to rant so i can start controlling! Don't judge me.

MISOSADMISOSAD!