Thursday, February 19, 2009

Heeehaw bear with my face! I'm bored cos i'm waiting for natnat to doll up.


Mmkay i'll be back with lotsa photos, mm not my face only! Hahhah
Meeting nut to go thrift shopping (: i just got my meagre pay yesterday. Very little compared to how much i thought i could get. Hahah. Then we'll be meeting the entourage to celebrte maple's birthday tonight!

Past few days, nut and i went for manicure at haji and goodness gracious what a waste of money! Chipped on the day itself and got air bubbles. Don't ever do your nails there k, it's not good! Anyways, i've been contemplating whether to cut bangs and trim my hair but i get really balance comments of yes and no so i can't really make up my mind.
1) Trim my hair, cut bangs, dye my hair brown and add red highlights + treatment.
2) Just trim and don't do anything else.
3) Leave it as it is.
WHAT SAY YOU? I NEED HELP AND SOME COMMENTS TO BREAK THE BALANCE. Hahah comments very very much appreciated!
Till then,
xoxo.