Wednesday, February 25, 2009

he's such a prick i swear.
----------------------------------------
Hello, i just gave wonderstruck a new look.
Please take a look and give me some comments/advice on how we can improve on it. Very very much appreciated (: http://wonderstruckkk.livejournal.com/
email me @
I've been missing out too many people in my life now. It suddenly struck me when sheng asked me yesterday, where are all the friends you used to hang out with. Oh damn, i've got not much of a reasonable answer to that. Sighzzz, i just hope my boyfriend's, alistair's+ fiona's&co, elton&co's exams can end asap! And also for sanji to be free, xw to be free from school so chubbycheeks club can meet :/
(Y) !!!!!!!!
Anyways, day2 and day3 saving money scheme have been so successful (: i spent only $7 on day2 for cabbing to sheng's place, and $0 on day 3 cos i stayed at home the whole day. YAYYY! But i'm super bored already so i need to go out tmr! Who wants to watch the curious case of ben. button or slumdog millionaire with me tomorrow? (: