Friday, February 20, 2009

edied.
Today i'm reminded of how wonderful sheng is.
---------------------------------------------
Hello bunnies, thrift shopping yesterday was pretty good (:
Got myself a pair of red heels, two blazers, one oversized cardigan, one dress, one vintage bag, one hair curler, one versace perfume and a lacey embroidery top. Hahah nut and i were damn happy with our loots (:
Our thrift shopping didn't turn out to be that thrifty cos we spent quite alot of money on other things like cabbing and getting other stuffs. Teehee i'm still thinking if i should get the ks wallet. Damn, i really want to get a wallet!(and a pair of hot heels). Yea i know, never ending.
Another round of shopping tomorrow + dead skin facial treatment on sat. Ahhh damn they are all gonna cost a bomb! I don't want my bank account to be reduced to only $xxx. ): ): ): I need to like work harder on wonderstruck! Heeee.









































































































































































































































Yea maply's birthday dinner at waraku! (: Happy birthday babe, hope you like everything!






eek i look so old here :/
My photos are really disorganised for this post and i don't know why but just bear with it alright? (:
Hehhhhhhhhhhh i still havent made up my mind about my hair. Keep more comments coming in k. I've got a couple of comments already but they still manage to strike a balance(unfortunately)!
Anyways, wonderstruck's 5th collection will most probably be up tmr night or sat afternoon. I hope you girls are looking forward to it as much as i do (:
Till then, keep safe people.