Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Nyaha i'm in a super eggcited mega fantabulous mood now, cos i'm at juicy's website! Eeew to singapore's new juicy cos it's still so boring. Can anyone email/text me if you're doing a juicy spree? Or if anyone is selling a first hand miumiu or prada wallet at lower price than retail? Send me picture with price at keepthegroovegoing@hotmail.com


(: Nat and i are going krazee cos y'know when shopping queens unite. Hahah. Keep exchanging all the urls of wallets, bags, accessories. And we're gonna get new stuffs for wonderstruck plus some loots for ourselves tmr! So, smell some mega excitement here.


You girls be excited too k, cos wonderstruck's collection 4 is gonna be up on thurs! And i promise you, it's gonna get better only. Hhaha.



Okay and aaron is being super kaypoh today. Ask me alot of weird questions! I think it's his friends idk. Hhaha hello to y'all, aaron told me y'all read my blog.



Ogay when i type like that, it really means i'm going ballistic so i better vanish. Bye!
Off to paint my nails to prepare for next collection!

xx