Sunday, February 15, 2009


Happy valentines day y'all,
and happy belated birthday to my most loved bestie!




Hahah that was taken on the night when i was supposed to meet alis&clique(like finally a clique outing inserts thousands misses) and ended up having to OT till 11ish and photoshoot till like 12am. The clique came to look for me when i was having my shoot and alist and jeev stayed with me till about 12. Hahah knock knock, who's the first person to be with her bestfriend when it hit 12 feb 12am!? ME! Hahah.


So ya, we camwhored a tad after my photoshoot. Kiam, i had to pay for the two boys' cab fare cos they stayed to accompany me -.- luckily daddy fetched nat and i home if not i'd have spent a bomb that day.


Hahah this is one of the photos during that photoshoot. I remember anson asking me to give a cool/serious face and i think i overdid it. Hahah it's quite funny cos i look like i'm going to cry! Ok ya so this is how i look like when i'm at the verge of crying. HAHAHA.
Anyways, i've been receiving really lovely emails from people who read. Good good keep them coming in (: i love reading sweet mails. Hahah who dont?
Hokay i got to go!Byeeeee