Sunday, February 08, 2009

Hahah i figured i can't finish editing 380 photos by 1am so i'll just upload some k. I'm just talking about resizing and rotating, not even editing the contrast. Ever since i bought my nikon, i don't have to edit contrast at all (: goody good.



How about some retail therapy soapzy woapzy. I'm dying to get my hair and brows trim cos they're so disgustingly out of shape. Offday offday monday monday, will get these done plus maybe dinner with sheng at jurong point. 98.7 station is like talking about the new extended "little japan" in jurong point everyday so i want to take a look. Heee. Then i've set a limit for shopping next week. I'm dying to get a dozen of clothes for myself next week. Been so long since i pampered myself.




Sheng picked me up from work last night then we went to wongkok teahouse for dinner. The food wasn't as good as i expected it to be ):


but still, i was famished thus the greedy+hungry look.

hahah piggachusheng was dying to eat. keep complaining, ask me to stop taking photos.

damn shagged.


hahah act shy all.

hahah i've been taking self obsessed photos ever since i got the nikon cam. Bad bad bad. I used to be so against it, ok not against it but i never used to take picture of myself. Hahhah i think i should stop or it'll be disastrous.

hahahah i'm putting this up cos i think i look very kawaiixzxzxz in this photo. I got a shock when i saw it. Hahahah



ahaha my boss act handsome.











.
Goodnight folks.
luvluv