Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hi peepel (: i have loads of unglamzxzx photos today so enjoy yourself! Haha.
.
Met up with ning, jaime, cailing, joy, bosco, jee, danny and james at 6ish for our castings today. damnit i totally forgot about it until bos called me at 4:30 and remininded me. I was still on the phone with nat. Never rushed so much to bathe and get ready for so long, so i took less than 45 mins to bathe choose clothes dry hair put make up choose accessories wax hair choose shoes. WOW! Hahah
Zomg you've no idea how much i miss them, like really all of them. The company, the laughter. (:
Even though like i haven't met them for really long, it doesn't feel weird at all.Wait, before i continue talking about my day,
DO YOU KNOW HOW IRRITATING AND HOW FRIGGIN ANNOYING WHEN STRANGERS ON MSN TALK TO YOU LIKE Y'ALL ARE FRIENDS FOR DECADES?!
Urgzzz, i do. Every freaking night i come online there'll be weird guys and guys i don't know who try striking a conversation like this :
"Hi sophie"
"Hi soap"
"Hi dear" ?@!#@$#%#^
"We've not talked for ages sophie"
WTH WE'VE NEVER EVEN TALKED BEFORE BITCH.
.
.
.
Seriously, it gets to my nerve so badly. Like what's wrong with these guys! Sophie and soap is not for tom dick harry to call. It happens literally everynight y'know, and it just happened a min ago. I don't like blocking people so i just leave them be so i think i kinda deserve it. Maybe i should start clearing my msn contacts. Half of it is like weird sick guys. Urgzzz
I even get weird phone calls from weird strange queer men in the middle of the night asking really dumb and -deserves a tight slap- kinda question, AND THING IS I HAVE NEVER GAVE MY NUMBER TO STRANGERS BEFORE! The world needs help seriously.
Hokay yes back to my day. Casting with them was really fun, we got to scream and act krazee. haha. Had dinner at cine's ljs and we just slacked outside(:

Surprisingly the music outside cine was really good. I always thought like since lots of twits hang out a cine, they'll prolly play like hardcore trance/techno. (I know i'm stereotyping but i can't help it).

haha i think cailing is uber cute today. (: the way she screamed and called bosco+ danny suckers during casting.




haha jee trying to act candid? haha


Then i saw fiona walking out of cine. Hahah i squealed in excitement and ran to her! Do you realise that we're both wearing the same thing?! Hahah luv my girl.
love you long time too sister.











HAHAH CUTE OR WHAT!
Hokay, cailing and my centre parting. it's not that bad right?

haha the background was playing "put your hands up in the air"
they look so cute together.



I want to meet them again soon :/ miss all the fun times we had! My sister is not coming home tonight cos i think she went drinking or mambo night idk. And it feels so weird cos she rarely stays out late, but now she's not even coming back! Hahah i don't know why i feel so uneasy about her not being at home but i just do. SO WEIRD RIGHT!
.
.
.
My 4th day of saving money scheme? Heee, very good! Spent only $4 on express buses, $4 dinner and $1 on roadside ice cream (: y'know those with uncles. Hhha. ice cream uncle was calling it a day and i wanted to add a dollar to his earnings for today. Ok it was also cos i had a little craving for traditional ice cream(:
.
.
.
Sorry i have to keep using the dots cos there's something wrong with my blog's spacing. Anyways tmr's sheng's last paper! :D me so eggcited! Goodnight people.