Friday, January 02, 2009

(edited)

WONDERSTRUCK IS LAUNCHED! Go clickidy it now! Please spread the word around luv you!


http://wonderstruckkk.livejournal.com




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





SCROLL ALL THE WAY TO THE END OF THIS ENTRY FOR MY NEW ONLINE STORE URL! (:













The picture says it all. It's our third year together from today onwards. Thank you for holding on to me all this while for being the person i needed and wanted. For the two years, you have never really let me down badly. I know you always try to be my best comfort my best cushion my very best source of encouragement in whatever i do and the best pillar of support in whatever decision i make in life. Big or small, you've not failed our relatonship and will never fail. Though there's been times that i was disappointed in you but you know love sees no flaws. In whatever mistake you made or whatever disappointment you somehow put me in, you know all i need was just an apology and repentence. Y'know i'd never be angry with you for more than a day and i'm always willing to put everything behind simply because i love you so much that these flaws probably boils down to nothing.And for times that i've let you down, thanks for forgiving me readily and loving me all the same. Thanks for all the love you showered on me ,be it materialistic or not.Thanks for all the uncountable hawker and expensive meals that you've paid for me for these two years, thanks for all the brandless and branded stuffs that you got for me , thanks for all the cab rides you paid for to meet my laziness. As much as i appreciate all that, they're not all that i'm grateful for. I'm thankful for your patience and tolerance when i'm pissed with other things, i'm thankful for you always being the listening ear, leaning shoulders and helping hand when i'm feeling down and out, i'm thankful for that kindness when you help me out with things or even feed me when i'm lazy to eat or move. I'm thankful for you being my source of happiness. I swear you make me smile so readily so easily. I'm thankful for the respect you give to me, the respect i feel every girl should get. I'm thankful that you love me for who i really am ; with or without make up, with or without dolling up etc. I'm thankful that you make an effort to understand my character. I'm so very thankful to god for giving you to me because there's no one or nothing better than having you. I love you hansum, and happy two years!



Yknow what's the love we share? None of you can comprehend except for the both of us. That's love.








It's so weird to say 'it's 2009 now'. Maybe not to all of you but i think 2008 treated me really good. Firstly, it'd be the people who came into my life and the people who still remains. The entourage would be the best gift this year if i had to choose. Thank you entourage for accepting me who i am and for including me. It's really beyond word description how happy i really am to know y'all and to have y'all playing such an important role in my life. Instead of saying we're probably the best of friends or clique, i'd say we are definitely the best family ever. I look forward to every outings and trips we have in mind, i look forward to every 'family' gathering. You guys ask me to think of a new name to include the girls but i think entourage would be all our surname instead, cos we're one big tight family. Love y'all, each and everyone of you. Elton, nat, eltoi, gerri, keith, lihyuan, xianwen, carmen, terry, joshua, aj, and of course sheng(:




Pictures of terry's birthday at california pizza on tues night(:





leo, greg michelle etc came too (: it's been so super long since i last saw them.
Leo, greg and lun ; a very big part of my life too. You guys are like brothers to me and i'll never forget those days when we all acted like chefs in leo's house cooking everyweek. Never will i even forget our deal to set up a restaurant together. Came michelle and ailin(: though we don't talk often or hang often anymore, i hope you girls well. Luv






from james' dslr. indeed different from my camera ):


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRY! (: we all love you. hope you enjoyed your birthday plus the boating. Have a little more self confidence k! We all love you for who you are.



Nut teaching me some game! Love you nuttttttttt!




Leo(: i love you and i don't think there's much to say about that.






After roaming around in town, we decided to go cuscaden. Bumped into shah, danny, joy, ning, leon, keith, cailing, jaime and JEEVAN! These people meant alot to me too. I mean they still do just that we rarely hang out now. They're really people who can make me laugh alot esp leon and jeevan. I love y'all and i'll meet you guys soon. JEEVAN PLEASE DON'T GO AUSSIE )):





New year's eve, we went out to lazerus island on elton's yacht (: FUN FUN FUN but i'm quite tanned now. heheh





xianwen jumping into the sea from the third storey of the boat. haha


jl's jumping shot too.




haha ajayyyyyyyyyyy don't show off ah!








hahaha i have no idea who that guy is but what is he doing in the water like he's trying to look like he's drowned. LOOKS LIKE JL THOUGH!



Sailor's sucha smart and obedient dog (: love him



the nut and i went out to venture on our own while the guys were burying aj. hahah it was hella fun.



Then elton attached us to his small boat and took us on a fast ride. Felt abit like we were wakeboarding. hahah




aj's burial! haha






nut washing xw's hair! hahha free service

on the way back to ton's house
















showered in the boat and sheng and i cabbed down to amoy street to meet his parents and one of their friends for dinner (:






snapped some pictures while waiting for them to reach(:









after dinner, we drove to holland village to lim-kopi at coffeebean and watched a mini countdown there with the appearance of a show off harley davidson bike.


So yea, that was my new year's eve. Nothing too fanciful and party-ful, but meaning-full.


Besides that entourage being the bestest gift this year, i'm still damn grateful for the ones who stay. The chubbycheeks club has been through thick and thin and i thank god we're still tightly stucked. We all know the 6 of us are so different people and though it took quite some time to really accept each other for the way we are, i'm glad that we made it through those storms and arguments. I hope we all stay strong, be it the 6 of us as goodygoody friends or the relationship between the 3 pairs. You guys must know, i can't do without y'all. I love yall.




& for my fiona, vera and angel. To be honest, i like it better when our clique is what it was a year ago. Guys guys guys, no matter how far we've all drifted apart no matter how awkward things can get now, i still love y'all. Gabriel, jee,alist, vera, fiona, angel and myself. I'm still hoping that someday somehow we'll be back to what we were because you guys were my best memories. I still have a folder of our old photos and it still says 'i love banana clique'.Fiona, vera and angel, i still love yall a truckload. I'm glad we're still strong! Hoha i'll join y'all in poly this year and we can meet up more often! Luvvvvvvv
Bestie alist, i often tell you that your happiness means a whole lot more than mine. I love you a helllot and i'm sure you know that. Remember no matter what problems you're going through, i'm just a call away. Y'know i'm willing to do anything and everything so long as it plants a smile on your face. 11th year of friendship, what or who can be more important than you? (: love you!
NUTSOAP'S ONLINE STORE!
Collection will only be up at 6pm !
Please move the horizontal scroll bar to the right for the best alignment. Will fix it soon! (: Love y'alll. Support please! (: