Thursday, January 08, 2009

[HAHAH WORDY POST AGAIN]






Haah you can't blame me for not having picture posts because everyone has school except for me. I could have posted some photos of yesterday since i went out with sheng but i lent my sis my camera ytd so, zero photos for me. Sheng and i met in cathay to catch IPMAN which is a superb movie, and met bestie to pass him some stuffs (: then sheng and i walked from cathay to tanglin mall. Whoa beat that. Thereafter, we settled down at forum's secret recipe cos i was craving for some coffee. Ordered chicken meatballs bolognaise ande ice blended mocha to share.
Good day.Good time.






Wonderstruck has been doing pretty well so nat and i will be sourcing for new clothes on saturday for our second collection! Happy happy me (: Okay i'm off to watch transporter 3. Buhbye!