Saturday, January 24, 2009

Please support my sissy's online store!
Clickidy on the link below, much luv from me to you.
http://masquerade-chics.blogspot.com


------------------------------------------------------------------


I was bored at home today and i wanted to try out more of my new cammo but no one's home so i decided to snap my room (: I hope the photos look nice and interesting cos i took quite some time to edit them. Teehee.




1. Corridor to my room.



2. Some of my earrings (: threw quite alot away cos it was a tad rusty & i bought a new rack to organise my earrings!



3. My study table, which apparently i don't use it to study anymore.



4. My sleeping area.



5. Headbands and hairbands.



6. Some photos pasted on my wardrobe door = Love of my life.




7. My sweetest love.




8. Okay i know the two person look really retarded. They're supposed to be sheng and i anyways! Hahah



9. Reason why i hate sleeping at people's place.



10. Owner, d-u-h.




12. My 3rd fetish after shoes and bags.



13. Penny gave me these pink lightings which beautified my room. I got blisters from putting them together but it's all worth it (:



Hahah i hope this post didn't bore you at all. Some proper photos coming tomorrow cos i'm gonna be out! Yayy. Goodnight people (: