Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thank you sheng.
Thank you papy and mummy.




If not for the three of them, i wouldn't have gotten my camera yesterday. Thank you sheng for buying me something that i'd always wanted and for lying to me that you got me a cartier ring and nothing else. Thank you for surprising me by telling me it's this camera instead (: hahah you know i'd rather have this camera than to have a cartier ring.(oops)

Thank you mummy for letting me use your nets to pay for the camera first when sheng was still in school and no one else could lend me a lump sum. Thank you for letting "sheng" use it first if not i won't be able to get it so soon. Thank you daddy for picking me up from home and sending me there to get the camera, and for accompanying me during your working hours.


in papy's car

I took a train down to meet sheng and i brought him for facial. Hah. Sheng was dying of pain cos of the squeezing and his face was so white after facial os of the thick layer of cream. Hahah had dinner nearby and we went down to leo's house for greg's surprise birthday party.








Happy birthday kreg! luvluvluv.
Hahah they look so sweet together.

leo's roommate (: say hi.

pardon my face. Looked so crappy yesterday and i look like i have a big nose. "Hi I Need A Nose Job". haha kiddin.

so kewl.

my brother from another motha.
Hahah he got me a very nice hongkong style dress! And actually i hope you can stay in singapore though i was a tad happy when you said you're staying in japan instead cos the first thought that came to my mind was that i can visit you when i go japan end of the year ):

cabbed back. sheng's on cab spree again :S it was so difficult persuading him to take train yesterday/

my sister, FROM THE SAME MOTHER!

sitting outside my room. hahah actually i was taking photos of my shoes but i decided to go self-obsessed for awhile. AWHILE.

My room look so orangy, i like. And all the white lacey curtains (: gonna put up the pink lights that penny gave me soon!

i love my cammo (:

Hahah my uncle said i look abit fatter when i saw him yesterday! And i really put on 2kg! Hahah 46kg now and i think i don't want to put on some more weight. Stoopid, i must stop binging like a pig. No school = stay at home = nothing to do = eat and eat and eat the sleep.
Hahah i just had duck porridge and barley drink for lunch. Right after that, i ate marshmellows, korean fried seaweed(yumm!) and pineapple tarts. No good but i can't control.
May be meeting the entourage for dinner tonight at newton circus. EAT AGAIN, PFFT.